Swedish CRM Manager
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
Full time – Swedish CRM Manager
Location: Remote – EU/UK
Reporting to the VP of Commercial, this role is part of a team delivering marketing campaigns for the existing customer base across our Swedish & MGA focused iGaming brands. This role focuses in particular on the Swedish market (Bethard) but will also be required to have significant input into the plans for MGA jurisdiction. The role includes creating, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
Esports Entertainment Group is a globally licensed iGaming company catering to the next generation of online bettors worldwide. We are on the cutting edge of all things esports and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible within the video-gaming industry. We’ve combined this expertise with a desire to create an entertainment experience second to none. Our mission is to create unique enriching experiences that unite fans worldwide. EEG is the first online gambling company to be trading on the American stock exchange, and is listed as a common stock on the NASDAQ under the symbol GMBL
The Company maintains offices in Malta, London, Newcastle upon Tyne, Warsaw, New Jersey and Estonia with employees operating throughout 37 countries.
- Create an own the Bethard brands CRM plan with focus on achieving and delivering the agreed monthly KPIs.
- Design and implement the lifecycle plan to maximise player days and customer value.
- Working closely with the affiliate team to ensure customers are being onboarded smoothly with focus on maximising reg to deposit conversions.
- Creating weekly/monthly reports to monitor the performance of ongoing marketing campaigns and reporting back to the VP of Commercial and wider marketing team with recommendations.
- Creating, implementing and reporting back on new marketing incentives that increase player loyalty.
- Exploring new possible marketing technologies with external companies and assessing whether these are commercially viable to add to our current strategy.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives.
- Drive customer awareness of Bethard’s services and products via education and promotional activity, maximising customer engagement.
- Carrying out the fulfilment of promotional campaigns such as crediting Free Bets and Free Spins.
- Analysing A/B tests and suggesting changes to improve overall campaign performance.
- Work closely with the BI team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance.
- Reporting on campaign performance and providing insightful feedback to the marketing team.
- Work closely with the creative/studio team to deliver exciting on brand content.
- Excellent English & Swedish communication skills (written and verbal)
- Degree level education. Marketing related degree would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes. Optimove experience would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of Excel with the ability to produce detailed analysis.
- 2 years experience working within a CRM / marketing team.
- Knowledge and understanding of the betting industry (in particular SGA regulations)
Would be considered an asset
- Previous experience in the online gambling industry (Sport and Casino).
- Strong all round sports & casino knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
What we offer at this great place to work
- Attractive remuneration
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Hybrid work allowance
- Regular team and company events
- Stability – excellent reputation for quality work
- Refer a friend program
- Great work-life balance – flexible working arrangement
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities – life coaching offered among others
- Birthday Leave
- Awesome offices providing weekly breakfast (applicable to non-remote employees)